1) THE MOST IMPORTANT RULE: DO NOT let children play on the inflatable without adult supervision. Adult supervision is necessary to enforce these rules for safe operation of the inflatable. Please adhere to the manufacturers guidelines found in front of the ride.
2) Concession machines are to be used by adults only. Do not allow children to play with them as this is dangerous.
3) Do not allow anyone to be on the inflatable equipment during inflation or deflation as this is DANGEROUS.
4) No food, drink or chewing gum on or around the Inflatable. This will avoid a choking risk and keep the unit clean. (Please note if the inflatable or any other equipment is collected in a dirty condition then the person hiring it will incur a cleaning charge minimum of $50.00).
5) Once inflatable equipment is set up by Jump Party Rentals trained staff, it should not be moved.
6) Shoes, glasses, jewelry, and badges MUST be removed before using the inflatable to avoid injury to people using the equipment and harm to the Inflatable.
7) No face paints, party poppers, colored streamers or silly string to be used either on or near the Inflatable. (Please note these products will cause damage to the Inflatable that cannot be repaired).
8) NO smoking on or around the Inflatable.
9) NO barbeques around the Inflatable.
10) Climbing, hanging or sitting on walls is dangerous and must not be allowed.
11) A responsible adult must supervise all equipment -inflatable, concession machine and/or movie screen at all times.
12) Always ensure that the Inflatable is not overcrowded, and limit numbers according to the age and size of children using it. Try to avoid large and small children from using it at the same time. Ensure children are not pushing, colliding, fighting or behaving in a manner likely to injure or cause distress to others.
13) No pets, toys or sharp instruments on the inflatable or any other equipment at anytime.
14) Do not allow anyone to bounce on the front safety step as this is dangerous!
15) Please ensure that children are not attempting somersaults and are clothed appropriately and that nothing can fall out of their pockets.
16) DO NOT USE RIDE IN INCLEMENT WEATHER. In case of rain deflate and cover with additional tarp provided by Jump Party Rentals. If the ride becomes wet inflate and let dry before using it again. Please remember wet vinyl can be very slippery and safety should always be considered first.
17) Deflate ride in high wind conditions (over 15 MPH).